Republican Public Association “Belarusian Community of People Living with HIV”
220056, Minsk, 15 Starinovskaia Street, Office 3. There are also action teams in the cities of Rechitsia, Mozyr, Zhlobin, Svietlogorsk, Bobruisk, Gomel, and Vitebsk
Tel./fax: +375 2342 379 54
Mobile tel.: +375 2934 361 50
Implementation of civil, social and cultural rights of the people living with HIV and their families.
The main strategic goals of the organization:
- Improving of the quality of life of the people living with HIV;
- Formation of an adequate public attitude towards the people living with HIV.
- Peer counseling and adherence to treatment;
- Psychological and legal support for people living with HIV and their families;
- Redirection to other organizations for assistance;
- Social support to the people living with HIV;
- Educational activities on the issues of living with HIV, ARV treatment and adherence to it;
- Interaction with governmental organizations and partners in the field of HIV services.
The group of people with whom the organization works:
- People living with HIV;
- Families of the people living with HIV/AIDS (including discordant couples, sexual partners of PLH, and children);
- Other risk groups in the context of HIV/AIDS epidemic;
- The public concerned.
The organization provides counseling, representation of the interests in government and non-government authorities.
The work within the project:
+375 29 685 0 911; working time from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. on the weekdays/ from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. on the weekend.
The main performing organization: Republican Public Association “Belarusian Society of the PLH” in the partnership with the International Public Association “Social Assistance”, Charitable NGO “Alternative”, and the Republican Public Association “Prison Health”.