All-Ukrainian Charitable Organization “All-Ukrainian Human Rights Movement “Hidnist”
03150, city of Kyiv, 25, Predslavinska Street, Office 109.
Contacts (tel., Skype):
Main office: (044) 233-07-31. Telephone numbers of the offices are available at: http://gidnist.com.ua/page/contacts
- Detection of the rights violations of the people living with HIV/AIDS;
- Provision of quality legal assistance to certain groups of people in need of such assistance, namely the people living with HIV/AIDS and other socially vulnerable groups, as well as representatives of the risk groups;
- Representation of the rights and interests of the people living with HIV and other socially vulnerable groups at all levels of the state and public life;
- Promotion of the practical learning of the principles of human rights activities of those who obtain the legal profession by way of involving them to take legal practice and their education in the spirit of strict observance of the laws and the rules of professional ethics;
- Awareness raising among various groups of people on the human rights and principles of human rights activity by way of conducting trainings, seminars, conferences, etc.
The group of people with whom the organization works:
- People living with HIV/AIDS;
- Other socially vulnerable groups;
- Representatives of the risk groups.
- Provision of consultations;
- Representation of the interests before the governmental and non-governmental authorities, as well as during the investigation and inquiry;
- Representation in the media;
- Drafting of necessary documents.
The system of recording the rights violations of PLH:
A monitoring system of legal violations has been developed and it is consistently used in the organization. The lawyers and representatives of all oblasts enter the information on the work done into the system. Based on this data, the organization drafts a report that displays the number of people who received legal aid, amount of consultations provided, number of violations, number of representations of interests, as well as the number of the documents drafted. Each consultation, violation and representation of the interests under the program can be considered in detail. The program works on the Internet; the access to it can be obtained from any computer with an Internet connection using a personal login and password.
The experts of the organization:
25 lawyers of the Project can perform as the consultants on all legal matters all over Ukraine. Tatiana Bordunis is a coach on all legal issues related to the rights of PLH and risk groups, specializing in Ukrainian legislation.
Станислав Ежи Лец