Kherson Oblast Charity and Health Fund
73022, city of Kherson, 2 Frunze Street, Office 19-24
Contacts (tel., Skype):
- Develops and implements informational and training programs;
- Provides free information, advice and legal assistance to the poor people, social activists, leaders of CSOs and media professionals;
- Supports community initiatives and helps to create new CSOs;
- Conducts campaigns for the protection of human rights and social advocacy;
- Provides social assistance to the poor people;
- Promotes the development of philanthropy;
- Cooperates with Ukrainian and international human rights CSOs;
- Distributes its own experience and the experience of the partner CSOs of Ukraine and other countries;
- Issues its own weekly newspaper “Vhoru” since October 2002.
The group of people with whom the organization works:
- Persons whose rights have been violated.
- Legal information;
- Drafting of the documents, including the procedural ones;
- Representation before the state authorities.
The system of recording the rights violations of PLH:
All the applications to the public reception of HOCHF are recorded.
There are the experts of the organization on:
- Legal issues: Natalia Kozarenko, the head of the public reception of HOCHF.
Робин С. Шарма